A 25-year-old professional dancer, Orla Baxendale, died in New York after consuming a cookie that was inaccurately labeled and contained undisclosed peanuts.

The cookie, produced by Cookies United and sold by a city supermarket, has sparked a dispute between the store and the wholesaler.

British dancer Baxendale died from anaphylactic shock after incorrectly consuming cookies, leading to an inquiry into her death.

A British dancer died after incorrectly consuming cookies, with the supermarket transferring responsibility to the Long Island bakery, who failed to inform them about the ingredient modification.

A British dancer died after incorrect cookie consumption, with Cookies United claiming they had communicated the modification in ingredients months prior to Baxendale's death.

A British dancer died after incorrectly consuming Vanilla Florentine Cookies, recalled by supermarkets Danbury and Newington, following incorrect consumption.

A British dancer died after incorrectly consuming cookies, as the ingredient list did not mention the presence of peanuts and eggs.

A British dancer died after incorrectly consuming cookies, as Cookies United informed Stew Leonard's in July that their product now contains peanuts.